آخر موعد لتسلّم الطلبات:
The Production Engineer works closely with the Field Operations Manager at Sky News Arabia working to ensure that high quality proactive maintenance and reactive support is provided for the Broadcast Systems on which Sky's business depends. In this role the engineer will be responsible for completing a number of tasks involved in setting up production facilities for Sky News Arabia both in Abu Dhabi and in other parts of the Middle East, North Africa and internationally, working to a very high standard in order to insure the output is both professional and technically sound.
Key Skills, Experience and Education:
- Providing technical advice, guidance and expertise on the state of satellite trucks, coordinating properly with the Field Operations manager to ensure that systems are fully operational before tuning to live coverage.
- Providing 24/7 re‐active support to the systems and services on the field.
- Conducts in-depth root cause analysis and fault finding at the earliest possible opportunity, ensuring that all issues are logged and reported to high standards.
- Operating satellite trucks and performs equipment maintenance.
- Directing multiple cameras in the field and overseas the full production from start to finish.
- Carrying out planning for large diarized News events and project manages.
- Prepared to travel at short notice
- Attending regular meetings to high-light technical and logistical requirements for future events and breaking news stories.
ملاحظة: مطلوب منك إرفاق ما يلي:
1. السيرة الذاتية
Significant experience in newsgathering operations / satellite field operations is required
Capable of working for long hours
Strong analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Has a full understanding of production techniques including timing cameras for synchronous switching
Fully conversant with all audio and Video standards from Analogue through to HD
Capable of setting up Communications for live broadcast in the field
Have good basic understanding of computers and networking
Proficient with both Windows and MAC
Good knowledge of Visio,Excell and PowerPoint. Auto CAD experience would be beneficial.
Understanding of editing suite set ups
Understanding of International Customs and Duties for shipping and travelling with equipment such as a CARNET or Load Lists.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and good knowledge of English
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
2. Passport-size photograph
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy closing dates are subject to change.